The Orchard Community! With full hearts and big smiles, they LOVED Christmas time!
Once a year, at Christmas, they gathered together to sing and dance and light up the night! ???
And the best part.....They brought gifts for those that need help!?
Gifts for The Angel Project Canada! A local charity supporting complex care patients across the province. Patients that aren't able to experience the joy and happiness of Christmas.
And so the Orchard Community will come together AGAIN on December 7, 2021 at 6 pm at Orchard Park!
Warm up with hot chocolate.☕
The Jeff Eager Band??
The BIG MAN himself. ??
And one of the brightest and best Christmas trees you'll see this year!! ???
Check out the list of items necessary for the donations to The Angel Project below:
- Large print word searches
- Large print crossword puzzles
- Adult colouring books
- Pencil crayons (dollar store - 12 colours in one pack)
- Earphones - not expensive ones, just ones to be able to listen to the TV (patients used to receive the first set free when renting the TV, but now have to purchase them)
- Wheel of Fortune Board Game
- Family Feud Board Game
We hope to see you there!!!